Search The Web With Google

Custom Search
   




Alfian on Facebook | Create Your Badge

Cough and Cold Season

Is it just me, or is it the cough and cold season again? I thought I was alone, but it seems that my roomate also complained of having some sort of sore throat... and we haven't met each other since the last 3-5 days! Another lab mate also has throat related problems, where his voice now sounds like Rod Stewart.

Anywayz... I must say that this time around... I think the sore throat and cold symptoms that I'm getting are kinda toned down a bit. Used to be worse where I'd be phlegming and sneezing like there's no tomorrow. Maybe, it's due to my qutting, and not smoking real cigarettes (actively) for almost 1-month now. Hmmmm... mongkin jugak iye? Anywayz... insyaAllaah, all these penyakits will be gone within the next couple of days. And after that, I think it's the first time in years that I am actually NOT LOOKING FORWARD to smoke a stick of fag :D

But still... it's a tough battle to totally and really quit smoking. I know one guy who quit for 2-3 years.... but in the end restarted his 'engines' after being given some free rewang cigarettes at a wedding reception. I know of these situations far too well. But this time around, I have my e-cigarettes. Harap2 they can help me NOT SMOKE THE REAL DEAL when those crucial moments arrive.

Okes. What what lah. Assalaam aleykom WBT  


2 comments:

Oyis said...

get well soon pyan, and don't skip on ur vits!

Ahmad Javanese said...

aku tak amik vits aa Noris. I know I should... but at the moment tak amik sangat. hehehehe. tapi takpe... nanti aku makan la jamu2 apa yg ada.

hari tu dah nak start makan vits... tengok ingredients pulak mcm tak berapa nak meyakinkan. but of course, aku tak survey abish lagik :D what vits are u taking btw? Kot2 aku leh follow?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for dropping by