Search The Web With Google

Custom Search
   




Alfian on Facebook | Create Your Badge

One already here... the other one on the way insya-Allaah :)

Alhamdulillaahirobbil'aalameen :)

I've been having my 'riba-based' Maybank Visa (Classic) credit card for quite some time now, and alhamdulillaah, have accumulated a few treatpoints (while at the same time being able to avoid the interest and also, alhamdulillaah, the yearly fees). 

Today, I have received ONE of the two items I redeeed. The KINOX Stainless Steel 5.5Litre Stock Pot :) (Gambar nanti post bila 2-2 dah dapat laa... baru ada geng dia orang nanti :P). Needed a total of 13,000 points... plus RM60. I thought of paying a bit la... because only then can I redeem two things while not having to pay the item's full retail price :)

Annywayz.. alhamdulillaah, seronok sangat bila dapat. Hehehehe... All I have to do now is buy a haogen based cooker so that I can cook in my new room :) Oh... lupa pulak. I am now living alone in a single room. Dah pindah dari my Restu room ngan Azrul. Bukan sebab roomate slack ke apa... no, nothing of the sort. But because the repairs at the Restu hostel is gonna take too long, and it's a great inconvinience for me to go up and down the high hills that lead to my asrama room. Dah le takleh bawak kereta :( Biasa la... HEP and USM Pak Guards :D Tapi takpe... will blog bout the new room later insya-Allaah bil dah cantek sket hias2 :D

Okes. Ni tengah tunggu my Princess Multi Cooker pulak. ada pekdah gak kredit kad ni ghupanya. Janji we are able to stray away from the RIBA' and also find ways to elak the annual fees... then all will be convinient and ok insya-Allaah. The best of course, is not to have a CC :P But even kalau ndak, maybe the Islamic ones would be a good alternative. But donno how they work yet, so cannot promo. 

Okes... Ayo Gazambo Bufo!!!

Assalaam aleykom WBT

5 comments:

Azwad said...

Well, for that Maybank card, you only escape from paying the annual fees because you use it at minimum 12 times per year, if I'm not mistaken. Not exactly the best choice around.

Kiranya kau banyak jugak guna kad ni kalau dapat accumulate points banyak tu.

The drawback with my current card is that petrol purchase are not eligible for points. Aparaa, that is my main reason to have the card. Selalu tak bawa cukup duit bila isi minyak, jadi sekarang boleh hutang...

Ahmad Javanese said...

Yeah... I guess that 12-times use silently applies... something like what Citibank offered me be4 I terminated their card (but of course, got another card in the mail a few weeks later ;P)

But I don't mind actually, because I usually use the card for convenience. I try to NEVER use it when I dont have the cash... cuz that puts me in risk of accumulating the interest... something I do not want to do lah. hehehehe.

Mmg banyak gak aku guna aku rasa. kekeke. tapi takpe. janji tak kena riba' yg murbahaya dan yg telah menyebabkan ekonomi dunia lumpuh ituuu

ahj-sd2 said...

jgn lupa kenduri mat..aku tunggu jek neh :p tong gas dah tak payah guna.. haha senang aa ko nak masak, kok satu hari nnt boleh la sentiasa bawak bekal :D kalau ada lebih masak, masuk tupperware extra, kasik aku makan.. huhu amal jariah mamat :p

p/s: sob3..saya ngan alfian mmg sudah "berpisah" secara baik + aman :p tiada sengketa dan tiada perselisihan.. ini semua pak guard restu punya pasal.. hua3.. kebetulan pulak mamat nie dapat offer asrama lain yg lebih baik keadaannya.. so, apa laga.. pindah aa jawabnya.. :)

Nabil said...

aku ingat tadi citer ko nak dpt anak lagi...suspender tul...kad kredit biasa aku guna utk benda2 kereta je...biasa servis atau mase tukar tayar la...kalo bawak cash kembung wallet aku ^_^

Ahmad Javanese said...

AHJ: Mana leh kenduri lagi maat. benda ni tak induction cooker frenly. takleh lekat magnet. aku pon terkejut... sbb aku ingat semua jenis2 yg camni leh induction. tapi takpe. nanti aku beli la halogen cooker. hehehehe

Mat Nabil: Gila banyak duit kau sampai kembung wallet :P Meh kasik aku RM700 :D leh aku kempiskan wallet dikau wahai D'Nabil :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for dropping by