Search The Web With Google

Custom Search
   



Alfian on Facebook | Create Your Badge

Adsense USD101

Alhamdulillaahirobbil'aalameen :D After waiting for 4-years and 2-months... finally my AdSense account has reached the magical USD100 mark :) I started putting AdSense on my first blog (http://troxion.blogspot.com) in October 2005, if not mistaken. Then, I put it on my now inactive and defunct fitness blog http://trox-fitness.blogspot.com. Then, after creating my new blog (this one)... I put it here also.

Alhamdulillaah, after a few hundred clicks, a few sign ups and a few clicked search results... I've manage to accumulate USD101.00. Thank you to all of you nice readers, those clicks have finally given me a chance to withdraw the money (since Google will only pay you your AdSense amount due if the accumulated monthly balance is USD100 or more).

AdSense balance after 4-years and 2-months... kinda pathetic... but hey, Ti's money a? :D





Anywayz... I am not bragging or anything. Because this amount was achieved over a period of more than 4 years! I mean, real AdSense experts get USD100 each week at minimum I guess? So my case is a very2 sad one actually... but a good one nevertheless... as I never really expected AdSense to give me any $$$. So finally reaching the payment threshold does feel quite nice. Alhamdulillaah :D

But, I think aa... I won't withdraw yet lah. Why? Because I don't quite need the extra cash as of now. Better keep it for a rainy day ye dok? Plus, Google isn't a Pyramid Scheme, nor are they a Ponzi whose life expectancy is around 3-6 months. So, rasa2nya selamat la kot if simpan dulu.

Anywayz... that's the story for today... :D For more AdSense stories... just Google it up :D I know there are many tips and tricks out there... kalau pandai buat, insyaAllaah can get duit lebih sket :D Selamaaat....

7 comments:

Konot said...

withdraw la beb.. banjer aku makan :p

Alfian_Troxion said...

nanti a lu... kasik naik sampai 1000 ke? (lagik 14 tahun la tapi :P)...

baru leh lanja ko fine dining... ahaks :P

ciksnowhite212 said...

pyaann...bg akula...aku memerlukan usd nie... XD

Alfian_Troxion said...

Baayah: aku x witdraw lah... tapi kalau ko check kan borang EA aku, aku kasik aa 2% :P

愛: I have no idea how you managed to comment... dah le comment ko sebijik macam mana otometik internet bot jahat komen.. terel tul AI zaman sekarang :D in all... wa bu che tau what you say... bak kata Jet Li... Nie bu se ren! hahaha! (buleh guna ke ayat tu kat sini? :P)

arin said...

dah cash out ke lom?wah..kaya USD100 ko sat..

Alfian_Troxion said...

tak cash out aa Arin :) kasik naik sket lagi la :) tunggu la kot2 ujung bulan ni ke? hehehe.

kot2 leh naik USD2 atau 3. hehehehe... leh sampai RM9 tuuu :P

文章 said...

餐飲設備 製冰機 洗碗機 咖啡機 冷凍冷藏冰箱 蒸烤箱 關島婚禮 巴里島機票 彈簧床 床墊 獨立筒床墊 乳膠床墊 床墊工廠 產後護理之家 月子中心 坐月子中心 坐月子 月子餐 銀行貸款 信用貸款 個人信貸 房屋貸款 房屋轉增貸 房貸二胎 房屋二胎 銀行二胎 土地貸款 農地貸款 情趣用品 情趣用品 腳臭 長灘島 長灘島旅遊 ssd固態硬碟 外接式硬碟 記憶體 SD記憶卡 隨身碟 SD記憶卡 婚禮顧問 婚禮顧問 水晶 花蓮民宿 血糖機 血壓計 洗鼻器 熱敷墊 體脂計 化痰機 氧氣製造機 氣墊床 電動病床 ソリッドステートドライブ USB フラッシュドライブ SD シリーズ

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for dropping by