Search The Web With Google

Custom Search
   




Alfian on Facebook | Create Your Badge

Ooops... I did it again... this time u can see the proof :)

As Britney Spears sung it, Ooops, I did it again. And it appears so, I did do it again. Order nasi goreng USA and got the udang sotong ayam (U.S.A.) version. Same story with what I blogged about previously. This time I went to the shop in front of the shop that sold me the nasi goreng udang sotong ayam. Actually I did think of specifying to the cook about the rice. But since it was my favorite shop, I thought tak payah la. Kakak ni sah2 tau. Plus, when I saw her bungkus-ing the rice from afar, I thought I saw a telur goreng! So kompom, nasik goreng USA that I wanted. But alas... the thing I actually saw was the act of bungkusing the nasi goreng ayam for my fren. The ayam must've looked like an egg. Hehehe... Now that's the case of me seeing what my mind wants me to see (there's a name for this, mentioned by Ian McKellan in the Da'Vinci Code).... So in the end dapat udang sotong ayam... again....

Now I'm beginning to think that for ALL the shops there, nasi goreng USA does indeed mean Nasik Goreng UDANG, SOTONG dan AYAM... Anywayz, alhamdulillaah. Dapat la jugak makan malam ni :D I will now share the actual pics of the real deal nasi goreng usa :D Hari tu dah makan dulu baru terfiki nak blog :) So x sempat letak gambar... TQ for reading iya. Assalaam aleykom WBT...

Far view of Nasi Goreng Udang Sotong Ayam

Clearly... you can see the Sotong, Udang and Ayam 


3 comments:

Amy said...

(U)dang.(S)otong.(A)yam eh? Tak pernah lagi dpt. Normally yg aku order akan sampai that daging masak merah and telur mata version la. I think aku start makan Nasi goreng USA tu kat gerai2 junction, kat Sek 18. Ala-ala konon perasan akan fly ke US la, so makan nasi goreng USA. Hampeh tak dpt fly *masih segar dlm ingatan tu* :P

arin said...

haah, aku ingat nasi USA tuh cam amy sebut..daging merah kna ada, pastuh isi nasi grg mmg terbaek.penuh ngn mcm2.

Ahmad Javanese said...

aku rasa rata2 rakyat malaysia tak akan expect dapat Udang Sotong Ayam. Hahaha! Aku je yg terdapat kot?

baruu je beberapa bulan lepas member aku cakap benda ni. Dia kata asal2 nya la ud sot ayam. So ingatkan dah pupus la ng USA versi tu. Tengok2 kelepuk, sampai 2 kali dapat from 2 different restaurants :P Tapi food court yg sama la tapi. Hmmm. len kali mmg bebetul kena tanya....

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for dropping by