Search The Web With Google

Custom Search
   




Alfian on Facebook | Create Your Badge

Today I go klenek... dr gif me entibiotik

Today I go de kelenek. The doktor gif me de antibiotik. But i get konfiused, becoz I tot he mensyen I got viral fever, or was it viral infection? As I know from my non medical doctoral knowledge, viral fever kenot treat use antibiotik. As matter fek, I tink its best to tough it out. I got this konferm from my fren Mrs. Ainnie Radzwein bin Ahmad also formerly known as JEPP. She got knowledge of many tings, so I trust her altho she not medical Doktor. Hahahahaha!

Anyway, All you tink what? Dis should treat using antibiotik or let my inner body strength fight the infection? I wonder how dulu2 people fight bacterial infection witout antibiotik. Viral what more? They strong in those days due to lot lot activity and they strong in heart and soul. I salute them. Now we all maybe a bit soft, because we eat too much Mc Donalds, KFC, Mamak and also Nasi Beriani Kampung Pelet.

Anywayz, tq for reading my post in attempted broken Anglais. I tret you all thank you and Assalaam aleykom Warahmatullaahi Wabarokatuh. I peace out now and want to continue finish my tesis in today as well. Bai bai...


6 comments:

ainnie ahmad said...

So a lot u saying I know plentiful. But really I intimated that no antibiotic can treat viral fever. Only infection antibiotic okay.

:) how's my broken anglais?

get well soon bro..

Ahmad Javanese said...

thanks :) I am getting better alhamdulillaah. kepala ni je rasa berat yaamat. i think want to eat soup la tonite. bagi kebah demam ni bebetul (which alhamdulillaah, is not that high)

ure broken english? hahahaa! Veery bad... still sounds like u speaking gud anglais :P

Oyis said...

u sure u hadn't taken any of those meds? looks liek they've gone to ur head hehehe (hence broken anglais)

Ahmad Javanese said...

hahaha! maybe i took a few sips of the cough syrup the doc gave me. didnt makan any of the antibiots tho.

haari ni still rasa light headed. walaupun dah cuba rehat for 1.5 days.

Azwad said...

vous parlez anglais?

this is broken english virus i think.

on the issue, i have no idea. paracetamol should be enough for me.

Ahmad Javanese said...

Oui. je parle anglais mais je ne parle pas Francaise. c'est tres difficile non? hahahaha!

maybe i can write in broken french oso after this. that would be very easy I reckon :P ....

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for dropping by