Search The Web With Google

Custom Search
   




Alfian on Facebook | Create Your Badge

Writing Thesis

It's tough enough to be an 'old' student... it gets even tougher when you have to write-up about the work u've been doing for the past 4- years! Really, I underestimated thesis writing. Now, I'm really2 feeling tired. The first draft ain't event out yet, but I only have till 6th of Feb @ USM. Then, I am going back to UPM - repot for duty (which btw i hope no class are assigned to me since i de balik after the semester has started).

So, that leaves me with another... 88-days to get things done. Hahahaha! Ok... 88-days ain't enough. I know I need at least (AT LEAST!) another 6-months. And tu pon the best case scenario. Tapi takpe... Let's hope all will go without much glitches, insyaAllaah.

Ish, what am I doing blogging! Tulis thesis... tulis thesis!!!




2 comments:

Peraih udang dari Zimbabwe said...

True mate, writing status is one of my stressful moments ever. The stress will always be with me until I sent the whole bunch alltogether, which is still a distance afar.

Tapi aku pun still ada urge untuk berblogging, sigh...

Ahmad Javanese said...

today the first draft is due (self imposed deadline actually). tapi tak siap gak. hahahaha! Hantar sahaja lah dulu apa yang ada iya.... :D

Anywayz... good luck to you too Mr Nabil on the writing part... :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks for dropping by